Introduction to Mastering Your Online Presence
In this video, we introduce the topic of raising your brand profile and mastering your online presence. Your website is the window to your brand and may well be your only method of generating sales, so it's essential that you make a great first impression, hold onto your customers and convert as many visitors as you can. We've also put together a checklist of the critical things to consider when building your website.
In this video you'll learn:
- Where to start when you build a website
- How your customer should feel when they visit your site
- The top three concerns for online shoppers
- How to approach visuals
- Thoughts on returns processes
- Key performance indicators to look at when you analyse your website
- How to increase your conversions
- How to lower your cart abandon rate
- Tricks to retain your customers
- Top tips on working in different countries
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Success in E-commerce with Connie di Gennaro, Wolf & Badgerwith Connie di Gennaro
As a business that has grown exponentially since their launch in 2010, Wolf & Badger have made their name in the e-commerce space selling sustainable, independent brands. In this video, their Chief Commercial Officer, Connie Di Gennaro discusses all the elements that make a fantastic online shopping experience.