Working with a Fairtrade Manufacturing Unit
Now we've covered all of the critical elements to manufacturing products in a more sustainable and responsibly, we talk to a Fairtrade certified unit, Purnaa, to hear their tips on working with factories that have been socially accredited and how you can become certified too.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Why Purnaa decided to become World Fair Trade Organisation accredited
- What is entailed with World Fair Trade Organisation certification and how long it takes
- Purnaa's annual impact reports about their social mission
- Tips for smooth production.
- Factors to consider when choosing materials
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading
Interview with Know The Originwith Charlotte Instone
We’re delighted to interview "rocket man" Charlotte Instone, founder of Know The Origin, a clothing brand, fully traceable from seed to garment. They treat their manufacturers and suppliers fairly and use ethical fabrics. Charlotte’s passion shines through her business, and what she has built is truly inspiring. Listen to her invaluable knowledge and tips for creating a transparent business model.