Interview with Know The Origin
We’re delighted to interview "rocket man" Charlotte Instone, founder of Know The Origin, a clothing brand, fully traceable from seed to garment. They treat their manufacturers and suppliers fairly and use ethical fabrics. Charlotte’s passion shines through her business, and what she has built is truly inspiring. Listen to her invaluable knowledge and tips for creating a transparent business model.
In this video you'll learn:
- How Know The Origin was funded.
- The criteria when KTO chose their manufacturers and textiles and how they were sourced.
- Why they won't work with offcuts.
- How they sell their products at high street prices.
- How they achieved such fast growth.
- The best routes for getting in front of their target audience.
- Collaborations and pop-ups - how they've impacted the business.
- Advice for businesses building a transparent supply chain.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
The Big Eco Fabric Supplier Listwith Charlie Bradley Ross