Developing a Growth Plan Strategy, CPG Executive Consulting (Video)
Ambition is always a key factor when growing and scaling, but keeping your feet on the ground and making a solid plan will yield firmer results than just being able to dream big. Scoping the market, doing your research, and understanding precisely what it is you want to achieve will lay the groundwork for your business to thrive.
Helen Roberts is the founder and Director of CPG Executive Consulting, Richmond Foodies, and StartUp Richmond. Helen is a Fast Growth Business Strategist for SMEs, using her incredible experience of growing a million-pound business within 12 months to help young companies build effective growth strategies. She is also an entrepreneur and investor herself, with first-hand knowledge of growing companies to yield six and seven-figure turnovers. In this video, she talks through how to plan your growth around your product and your market, the steps to growing a business, and common mistakes to watch out for.
In this video you'll learn:
- How to tell if your market is sizeable enough to grow your business, or is it a small niche product
- About the common mistakes made when trying to scale
- All about product extensions (new products/verticals, etc.)
- How to expand without extensive investment
- About the advantage of partnerships and how to grow together
- Whether it's worth investing in pop-up spaces for growth and how to do that
- Whether you could expand your business by producing goods for other companies
- What Horizontal and Vertical Integration of Sustainability means
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
The Secret to Millions of YouTube Views with Tree, Stitchless TVwith Theresa Walsh
Tree (Theresa) is the brains behind and face of Stitchless TV, a YouTube sewing vlog with over 150 free sewing tutorials and fashion reports. To date, Tree's channel has over 82 thousand subscribers and her videos have been watched over 6 million times! We couldn't wait to find out the secrets to her YouTube success.