How to "Un-Bland" Your Ethical Fashion Brand with the Copywriting World's Best-Kept Secret
In this video, Sabine teaches the best-kept secret of the copywriting world: the Rule of One.
Following the Rule of One will instantly “un-bland” your brand and keep you from falling into the most common traps when writing copy for your business.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Why being an ethical fashion brand alone is no longer enough
- How to avoid being preachy even when you have strong views
- The Rule of One — what it is and how it works
- How to find big ideas for your copy
- How to make your text more emotive
- A mini case study of a fashion retailer that gets this spot-on
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
How to Present Your Ethical Design Brand Without Greenwashingwith Sabine Harnau
In this Lesson, strategic copywriter Sabine Harnau addresses the elephant in the ethical atelier: how can you talk about the values that drive you without falling into greenwashing?