Visual Merchandising Trade Shows & Fashion Shows
With a background in visual merchandising and having worked for one of Britain’s most famous multi-channel department stores, Jade Maria Burrowes is an expert on the fundamentals of visual merchandising. She also has first-hand experience of organising fashion shows - we couldn't be in better hands for this Masterclass in visual merchandising trade events and fashion shows.
In this video you will learn:
- What a trade show is.
- What a fashion show is.
- The difference between a trade show and a fashion show.
- If you should show at a trade or fashion show.
- How to decide what shows would be valuable to you and how to approach them.
- What buyers are looking for.
- The pitfalls of selling to trade – payment terms, discounts and "sale or return"
- What you'll need at a trade show - (sales kit, etc)
- Effective visual merchandising for a trade show.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Trade Show & Fashion Show Informationwith Charlie Bradley Ross
In this Masterclass, we round up all of the information surrounding trade and fashion shows for sustainable designers.