Trade Show & Fashion Show Information
In this Masterclass, we round up all of the information surrounding trade and fashion shows for sustainable designers.
In this article you'll find:
- Extensive lists of fashion and trade shows from around the world
- Worldwide green and ethical events.
- A downloadable document filled with things to consider before you embark on a trade show.
- A downloadable document with information on what to do before, during and after a fashion show.
- Information on grants to help towards the cost of trade shows.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Working with Sales Agentswith Davina Ebikeme
Davina Ebikeme runs the London-based wholesale agency and brand consultancy July Rollings. She gives us an insight into what she does, the benefits of working with sales agents and the inner workings of holding a seasonal showroom.
With an impressive background as DKNY's wholesale sales executive and then managing the UK and international sales of renowned designer Hussein Chalayan, Davina is well placed to advise brands on the wholesale side of the fashion industry. She launched July Rollings with the mission to nurture and grow emerging and small brands, across ready to wear, footwear and accessories. July Rollings organises and manages seasonal sales campaigns for their clients, presents their collections to key retailers and consults on overall brand strategy from merchandising, pricing, development, production and sales.