Interview with Ivana Ojukwoo, See Fashion
The incredible Ivana Ojukoo joined us to share some of her amazing insight into setting up her tech company, and her top tips for growing and streamlining a cash-hungry business. Ivana is the co-founder and COO of See Fashion which has not only been nominated as a FUTR Retail Tech Top 50 Start Up, but Ivana herself was also one of the 2017 “Women Who Tech” Finalists!
In this video, you'll learn:
- The importance of business processes, operations and technologies in business.
- The systems that See Fashion use to help them to streamline.
- Outsourcing tasks and where to start.
- Ivana's top “productivity” tips for those low productivity days.
- The importance of taking time for yourself to relax.
- Top tips for entrepreneurs and startups.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Interview with Zoe Partridge, Wear The Walkwith Zoe Partridge
Zoe Partridge the founder of Wear The Walk, the ultimate revolving wardrobe, shares the story of how she came to set up her revolutionary platform. Wear The Walk provide an endless library of women's clothing, enabling customers to access to hundreds of luxury items from the best independent and sustainable designers, to rent, buy and swap, whenever suits them.
"My overarching mission is to completely transform the way we're consuming fashion." - Zoe Partridge, Wear The Walk.