How to put “degrowth” into practice in a small fashion business
This 21-minute video explains how fashion businesses can adopt the concept of degrowth, and contribute to a more sustainable industry - and an anti-capitalist society for all.
In this video you'll learn:
- Why does degrowth matter?
- The importance of supporting labour rights and working with your workforce
- Why we need to focus on the cause and not the symptom
- How we can improve the design phase for longevity
- How to avoid overproduction
- How to incorporate degrowth during and post-production
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading
Protecting Your Business Idea Before You Launchwith The SFC Team
How forthcoming should you be with information on your business, brand, ideas and name? We explore all in this lesson and share one vital thing you must NOT do.