SEO: How understanding search engines can boost your fashion business
You've probably heard the phrase SEO thrown into conversations around marketing, digital content, copywriting, and other online elements of business. But do you know what search engine optimisation really is and how it can improve your business performance?
In this lesson, SEO expert James Taylor explains how small fashion brands can harness the power of SEO to help them rank higher on search engines like Google. So if you've ever dreamed of seeing your brand at the top of the search page, this is for you.
In this lesson, you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of SEO
- How WordPress can help improve your SEO
- How to conduct effective competitor analysis
- How to identify content gaps and carry out keyword research to enhance your website
- How outreach and using your existing contacts and networks can help boost your SEO
- The technical side of SEO and how analytics can take you from strength to strength
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Ethical Sourcing Matrix for Fashion Fabrics with Small MOQswith Charlie Bradley Ross
This active document provides an ever-growing matrix of over 100 ethical sources of fashion fabrics, with a focus on small minimum order quantities.