Recyclability: how can brands improve the lifecycle of fashion products?
A free virtual talk on recycling and recyclability processes + how sustainable fashion pioneers can incorporate them into their businesses.
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
Did you know that less than 1% of clothing is recycled into new garments and only 20% of textiles are recycled? If you’re a sustainable fashion brand owner who wants to work towards improving these statistics, then sign up to this webinar to understand how to improve your range’s recyclability footprint across all stages of its lifecycle: from design to recycling and ‘end of life’.
This free session hosted by The Sustainable Fashion Collective will guide you through the definitions and processes behind recycled vs. recyclability and sustainability vs. circularity, using examples and a Q&A portion at the end of the session to ensure that you leave with a better understanding of different textile solutions as well as how to apply these learnings to a small, sustainable fashion business.
Join Charlie Bradley Ross from The Sustainable Fashion Collective in discussion with Lina Londono from Debrand Services for this hour-long virtual event at 6pm on Wednesday 7th September, with a chance for audience Q&As at the end – where all your questions on this topic will be answered.
HOW TO JOIN:
Register via Eventbrite and you’ll receive an email with a Zoom link before the event.
Time & date: 6pm - 7pm, Wednesday 7th September 2022
- Once you have registered (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/recyclability-how-can-brands-improve-the-lifecycle-of-fashion-products-tickets-401929380597), the link and password to join the session will be emailed to you a few days before the event.
- This talk has a limited capacity and entry will be provided on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, so please arrive early.
- You will be muted upon entry – please remain muted for the duration of the discussion unless requested.
- Your video will also be turned off, but please feel free to turn it back on!
- The video will be recorded and available for replays for Professional Members of The Sustainable Fashion Collective.
ABOUT THE HOST:
Charlie Bradley Ross (Director, Offset Warehouse & The Sustainable Fashion Collective)
Charlie is the Director of The Sustainable Fashion Collective, a holistic guidance and expert advice platform for responsible fashion and creative design entrepreneurs. The Sustainable Fashion Collective offers free membership with access to resources and events as well as a community of like-minded business owners – join here: https://www.the-sustainable-fashion-collective.com/join.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Lina Londono (Director of Sustainability & Solutions, Debrand)
Lina is the Director of Sustainability & Solutions at Debrand Services. Lina works closely with brands to develop value recovery strategies tailored to their sustainability goals. From recommerce through to fibre-to-fibre recycling, she supports clients in identifying next or end of life solutions for their products.
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Sep 7th, 2022 - 10:00am
- Wednesday Sep 7th, 2022 - 18:00pm
- Wednesday Sep 7th, 2022 - 22:30pm
- Thursday Sep 8th, 2022 - 03:00am