From Forest to Fabric: Cellulose fibre technologies
A groundbreaking new technology, Ioncell-F has the power to transform the textile and fashion industries. A serious challenger to synthetic fabrics, Ioncell-F uses a plant cellulose-based fibre, and the resulting material is durable, soft and quick to dry. Find out how and when you can get your hands on it in this Technical Tutorial.
In this video you'll learn:
- What is Ioncell-F and how it is made
- The advantages of Ioncell-F over other textile technologies
- What makes Ioncell-F environmentally friendly
- How Ioncell-F fibres can be used
- About the partnership between Ioncell-F and iconic brand Marimekko
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?