The Secret to Millions of YouTube Views with Tree, Stitchless TV
Tree (Theresa) is the brains behind and face of Stitchless TV, a YouTube sewing vlog with over 150 free sewing tutorials and fashion reports. To date, Tree's channel has over 82 thousand subscribers and her videos have been watched over 6 million times! We couldn't wait to find out the secrets to her YouTube success.
In this video you'll learn:
- How Stitchless TV started and what makes it one of the most successful sewing channels around?
- What makes the content Tree is sharing so valuable and unique.
- Who the Stitchless TV audience is.
- How often does Tree post a new video?
- How Tree edits her videos.
- How to monetise and leverage your YouTube channel.
- What YouTube likes (so you can get more views)!
- Top tips for growing your audience.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Interview with Juta Shoeswith
We couldn't be more thrilled that the brilliant Joanna Hamer, co-founder and co-director of Juta Shoes joined us for our London Networking Event. Juta Shoes is a social enterprise based in East London that supports, trains and employs women who face barriers to work, to make their bespoke reclaimed leather espadrilles and teach their sustainable crafts workshops. You may remember Juta Shoes as we mentioned them in our Masterclass Branding a Sustainable Business, as an exemplary ethical business with a social mission. Juta Shoes is also a brilliant example of how manufacturing on a smaller scale can have a huge impact. Joanna was a 2016 Year Here fellow, and we're delighted to share some of her invaluable insight and gems of advice.