The Sustainable Textiles Company Supporting Small Brands from Raw Material to Finished Garment
In this interview, learn how one textile company's sustainability-centred ethos has led them to work with less harmful products and only natural dyes.
In this video, you'll learn:
- The values behind the family-run textile business
- The history of how textiles are woven and dyed in India
- About minimum order quantities
- The fibres available
- The mill's approach to sustainability
- About organic certification
- How they work with new designers
- Top tips for how to run a sustainable brand
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?