MUD Jeans: Designing Jeans For Circularity
MUD Jeans are a denim brand that design for circularity. In this 30-minute interview, CSR Manager Laura Vicaria takes us through the design elements and business strategies that make MUD's products have a low environmental impact, while being stylish and well-fitting. MUD Jeans are B Corp certified, have PETA Vegan Approval and educate on circular living in order to increase transparency in a complex yet close-knit industry.
In this lesson you will learn:
- What makes MUD Jeans circular, how to achieve circularity in your design, and take the concept further, into other aspects of your business
- How to reduce returns for denim items with better sizing models
- About the state-of-the-art dyeing and finishing techniques MUD Jeans have implemented, including foam dyeing
- What ECOCHAIN technology can help you achieve in terms of Life Cycle Analysis
- How to operate a successful lease model for jeans
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?