Francis Love: Launching A Bricks-And-Mortar Interiors Shop
This is a 50 minute interview with Deborah Lynch-Shyllon, one part of the design duo for English interiors and homewares shop Francis Love, who joined us to impart wisdom on their experience. Note, the shop is no longer trading since this interview was recorded.
In this Interview you will learn:
- The pros and cons of starting a physical shop
- The best time to set up a shop - in your journey and the time of year
- What you should do before you launch a shop
- The steps to setting up a shop
- Top tips on merchandising
- Thoughts on also selling stock from an online shop alongside a bricks and mortar
- Top tips for running a bricks and mortar
- How to you get in front of your target market
- Their favourite trade shows
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?