Implementing a Takeback and Repair Scheme with Nick Reed, Founder of Neem London
Nick Reed is the founder of Neem, a menswear company that is out to shake up the fashion industry. Nick believes in stylish menswear that is also zero waste and has low emissions. Neem also offers a repair service, which is integral to their aim of increasing the lifespan of their garments.
We met with him to discuss his views on sustainability and how technology can help small fashion brands improve the overall impact of their clothes.
In this video you'll learn:
- Nick's ethos and the reasons he started Neem
- The various product types that Neem offers to reduce emissions
- How they are using technology in an innovative way to improve the sustainability of their clothing
- How they use pre-orders to reduce waste and overproduction
- About the lifecycle assessment they offer
- How they operate their takeback scheme as a small brand
- How legislation could help reduce the harmful impacts of clothing
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?