Fab Little Bag: solving a huge environmental problem & nabbing Waitrose as their first stockist
Martha Silcott, CEO of Loopeeze Ltd and the inventor of FabLittleBag™, talks about her incredible journey and lets us in on some of her most fantastic trade secrets! We chat everything from patents, to how she bagged Waitrose as her first stockist, to how to raise big money. She’s a self-proclaimed "Queen of Tenacity" and indeed the most incredible blend of an inventor with a creative idea that is solving a HUGE environmental problem with the business brains to boot.
In this video, you'll learn:
- What a FabLittleBag™ is and how it came to be produced (and how they had to make an entirely new machine to produce the first design!)
- The process of designing & sourcing 35% biodegradable packaging.
- The process of copyrighting and patenting the design.
- An overview of the funding options available for businesses and the pros and cons of the avenues they looked into.
- Valuable lessons learned and things they would have done differently.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading