CLOVO: Responsibly Revitalising An Everyday Accessory
Tackling the single-use plastic of the textile industry, CLOVO is making tights comfortable, sustainable and empowering. We were joined by Megan and Monica, the two female founders, to learn about their research and development of lyocell tights, innovation in hosiery design, and how they're making hosiery that's built to last - and not from nylon.
In this video you'll learn:
- How CLOVO is challenging the traditional hosiery industry
- Why nylon is damaging to the environment and the alternative materials out there for manufacturing sustainable and ethical hosiery
- About sizing and fit considerations for comfortable tights
- About the impact of synthetic materials on sensitive skin
- What comfortable garments mean for female empowerment
- Tips for starting a new brand from scratch based on a passion or pain point with an everyday product
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading