Powerful Techniques to Incite Change
We're seeing more and more social enterprises emerge into the market, disrupting traditional systems and embracing new technologies in order to succeed in their goal to leave the world a better place than they found it. Two inspirational pioneers in this area are Josh Combes and Scott Harrison, whose respective missions drive positive social impact - hear how they devised their mission statements, outlined their goals, and set up sustainable social enterprises by applying strategic business thinking. We were delighted to be invited to attend a talk with these inspiring entrepreneurs and deliver our report on what they had to say.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- The drivers and stages of launching a social movement or non-profit
- How social media can be activated to change minds and perceptions through storytelling
- The importance of transparency for attracting donors
- How to make a living running a social enterprise
- How taking time for yourself can help avoid burnout
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?