The Entrepreneur's Goal Setting and Planning Workshop
Join us for an hour-long online live workshop and Q&A on goal setting and planning, with founder and director of The Sustainable Fashion Collective and textile shop Offset Warehouse.
- Los Angeles
- Tuesday Jan 24th, 2023 - 05:00am
- Tuesday Jan 24th, 2023 - 13:00pm
- Tuesday Jan 24th, 2023 - 18:30pm
- Wednesday Jan 25th, 2023 - 00:00am
- RSVP via Eventbrite to receive the video link and reminders to the live stream.
- You must also be a registered Sustainable Fashion Collective Member to participate - join for free here.
We're big believers in the idea that, in order to grow, you need to think big and plan out your ideas. So, get ahead with your goal setting for 2023 in this live, online workshop. Working alongside a workbook that you'll be emailed ahead of the workshop (yours to keep and use again and again), Charlie will guide you through the steps that will allow you to build a set of goals and a structure to support your objectives. There will be the opportunity to reflect with other Members on your planning strategies.
Ideal for entrepreneurs and business owners, but if you're looking to add some new planning tricks into your cache, you are also most welcome.
In this workshop, you will:
- gain clarity on what you want to achieve in 2023
- decide your critical goals and objectives with targets and milestones for the coming year
- create a daily to-do-list to achieve these goals
We can't wait to welcome you.
Where and when:
ONLINE, Tuesday 24 January 2023
Link will be emailed to all Eventbrite RSVPs.
Moderated by Charlie Bradley Ross, the founder and director of Offset Warehouse and The Sustainable Fashion Collective.
Free - you must be registered as a Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective in order to access the web link (which you'll receive in your reminder emails). Join for free here.