Goal-Setting and Planning Workshop 2021
This workshop aired on January 25th 2021. Professional Members are able to access the workbook and session replay below once you log in. You can now also access the Personal Progress Tracker below to help support your time management.
We're big believers in the idea that, in order to grow, you need to think big and plan out your ideas.
So get ahead with your goal setting for 2021 in this live, online workshop. Charlie will guide you through the steps that will allow you to build a set of goals and a structure to support your objectives, with the opportunity to reflect with other members on your planning strategies.
In this workshop, you will:
- gain clarity on what you want to achieve in 2021
- decide your critical goals and objectives with targets and milestones for the coming year
- create a daily to-do-list to achieve these goals
Free to join for all subscribers of The Sustainable Fashion Collective. If you're new here, register as a Member first. Then, simply head here, the event page, at the start time. The replay will be available to all Professional Members (upgrade here).
- Los Angeles
- Monday Jan 25th, 2021 - 02:20am
- Monday Jan 25th, 2021 - 10:20am
- Monday Jan 25th, 2021 - 15:50pm
- Monday Jan 25th, 2021 - 21:20pm
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading