Making Cash Flow with award-winning accountant and business coach Gordon D'Silva
Is cash flow for your sustainable fashion business a struggle? According to a U.S. Bank study, 82% of business failures are because of poor cash flow management or a lack of understanding of how cash flow contributes to your business. Cash flow is critical because it is the lifeblood of business and therefore understanding and managing cash flow is critical to a business's success.
Get to grips with this complex topic by joining this live Q&A with multi-award-winning chartered accountant, author and business coach, Gordon D’Silva, who has been helping social enterprises find a balance between purpose and profit for over 25 years.
Download the free Cash Flow Workbook before this webinar to make the most of the training.
Gordon's track record for building businesses that make money for their owners stems from his inherent understanding of numbers, business and marketing - a unique combination that helps him work out clear strategies that get results. As a qualified coach, speaker and trainer, his no-nonsense approach cuts to the point quickly and clearly and he communicates complex principles in simple, easy-to-understand terms. Gordon is a keen environmentalist - he has seen the damage human pollution creates in the oceans where he loves to dive - and sustainability is close to his heart.
- Los Angeles
- Thursday Dec 12th, 2019 - 03:00am
- Thursday Dec 12th, 2019 - 11:00am
- Thursday Dec 12th, 2019 - 16:30pm
- Thursday Dec 12th, 2019 - 22:00pm
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to get to grips with cash flow and how it relates to your business
- Top ten actions to improve your cash flow - that will take less than 30 minutes each
- Three quick fixes for cash flow issues you might be facing right now
- Three long term fixes that will maintain good cash flow practice for the future
- Suggested tools to help your cash flow
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?