How to make your sustainable brand stand out from the crowd
This year, there was a massive 66% growth in online searches for sustainable fashion from 2018; consumers want responsibly sourced, ethically-made clothing. This is a huge opportunity for genuine, ethical fashion brands to tap into, but finding ways to distinguish your brand’s authentic ethos from others in an industry rife with buzzwords and greenwashing is a major challenge. How do we overcome this?
In this Live Q&A with Dare PR, you’ll learn how to take the first steps in building a successful PR campaign that will communicate your sustainable ethos with integrity and get your brand seen, as well as the common traps and pitfalls to watch out for along the way.
About the speaker:
Jennifer Hakim is the Founder and Director of Dare PR, the Public Relations agency for ethical and mindful businesses. An expert in promoting businesses and thought leaders for a decade, Jennifer has been trusted by a large range of clients from global charities to inspirational podcasts and conscious brands to shine a light on their brands and services. Dare PR supports businesses doing something good for the planet and for people, with ethics, sustainability and wellbeing in mind. Her personal motto: Be kind to the world, yourself and others.
Find Jennifer at: www.darepr.com Instagram: @dare_pr_uk
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Jul 24th, 2019 - 10:00am
- Wednesday Jul 24th, 2019 - 18:00pm
- Wednesday Jul 24th, 2019 - 22:30pm
- Thursday Jul 25th, 2019 - 03:00am
In this live webinar, you'll learn:
- How sustainable fashion is viewed in the media today
- What ‘buzzwords’ are and what impact they have
- The first steps to differentiate your brand amidst the ethical fashion ‘trend’
- What to expect from a PR campaign
- The traps to avoid when promoting your ethical brand in the press
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading