How To Increase The Perceived Value Of Your Product
This is a 68 minute long recording of a live event from June 2019 with Project M London, an emotional branding consultancy.
Something we hear time and time again from sustainable brands is their pricing challenges: competing with the price points of non-ethical brands with the same target customer, and also lacking the same economy of scale as more established businesses. Rather than battling to reduce the costs of your manufacture, instead start by tuning in more closely to your branding in order to increase the perceived value of your product.
Here to help you navigate this topic, is Mirela de Lacerda, brand strategist, mentor and founder of emotional branding consultancy, Project M London, who works with a whole range of fashion and beauty companies to help them find their brand archetype. We’ll be discussing the importance of considering the purchase process as an emotional journey, brand differentiation in an overcrowded market, and the current challenges facing startups and established companies alike. We’ll discover more about archetypes and applying them to your branding strategy, including crafting a roadmap towards defining a clear brand message.
With 15 years’ experience working in the fashion and beauty industries, Mirela has helped companies, ranging from up-and-coming fashion labels to giants like L’Oréal, understand the core of their business by tackling the meaning, motivation and mindset that surrounds them. Project M is an emotional branding consultancy that applies the concept of archetypes to develop meaningful brands with engaging motivation and clear mindset, unveiled in strategic positioning, marketing & visual communication plans.
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Jun 19th, 2019 - 03:00am
- Wednesday Jun 19th, 2019 - 11:00am
- Wednesday Jun 19th, 2019 - 15:30pm
- Wednesday Jun 19th, 2019 - 20:00pm
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Step-by-step, how to build a remarkable and engaging brand, supported by case studies from established and up-and-coming companies
- How to identify your brand motivation and understand the core emotions it addresses
- How to apply archetypes to define your brand identity
- How to develop your brand’s story and mindset
- How to translate brand identity into tangible elements that resonate with customers
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?