TIPA develops and produces fully compostable flexible packaging using breakthrough technology. With clients including Stella McCartney and Mara Hoffman, they offer viable solutions for the replacement of conventional flexible plastic, emulating conventional plastic with a certified fully compostable end-of-life, undergoing the same degradation process as organic matter. They tackle the plastic issue head-on, with an active preventative solution to end conventional flexible plastic accumulation and pollution. For this live Q&A, we discuss how they develop packaging from start to finish and their top tips for a smooth, sustainable run.
In 2018, the war against plastic came to the forefront of mainstream media. While there is a long way to go, some advances have been made towards cutting down on single-use, non-biodegradable, non-recyclable plastic, and introducing sustainable alternatives. However, it can still be particularly difficult approaching this process - especially as a new or growing business.
Whether you're looking to make the switch from plastic to compostable packaging for your brand, not sure on the viability of it, or uncertain on the design process, TIPA will help you make the first steps.
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2019 - 10:00am
- Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2019 - 18:00pm
- Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2019 - 22:30pm
- Thursday Apr 4th, 2019 - 04:00am
By the end of the webinar you'll have discovered:
- What eco-friendly packaging is
- The pros and cons of different packaging solutions
- How to choose eco-friendly packaging that works for your brand
- Real case studies of packaging produced for fashion brands
- An overview of the process from design to finished package, and where to start
- How to send designs to manufacturers
- Common mistakes to avoid
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?