Stop Selling, Start Storytelling: How to Build an Instagram Community that Buys
Right now, Instagram is arguably the most influential social media platform for brands. The emphasis on visuals is perfect for design businesses and engagement with brands on Instagram is ten times higher than on Facebook, 54 times higher than Pinterest, and 84 times higher than Twitter.
However, with 500 million daily active users and an average of 80 million photos shared every day, how do you stand out from the crowd? Are you creating beautiful content and getting nothing in return? Or seeing hundreds of likes but no extra sales?
Renowned social media guru and creative entrepreneur coach, the founder of Small & Mighty Co. Sam Burgess, reveals how to connect with your target audience TODAY and compel them to take action. In this live Q&A Sam teaches you how to create Instagram content your community can't resist engaging with, and she also answered Members' burning questions about Instagram.
- Los Angeles
- Thursday May 31st, 2018 - 17:00pm
- Friday Jun 1st, 2018 - 01:00am
- Friday Jun 1st, 2018 - 05:30am
- Friday Jun 1st, 2018 - 10:00am
- Why an Instagram strategy is vital
- How you can make a change right now
- The mistakes all small businesses are making
- + plus Sam answers questions live.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?