Fairtrade certified manufacturing with Purnaa
In this online webinar, Mitchel Borger Sustainability Manager from Purnaa shares their experiences of setting up a Fairtrade manufacturing unit and how to make sure your production is socially compliant and as environmentally responsible as possible, as well as answering all of your questions live.
- Los Angeles
- Thursday May 31st, 2018 - 10:00am
- Thursday May 31st, 2018 - 18:00pm
- Thursday May 31st, 2018 - 22:30pm
- Friday Jun 1st, 2018 - 03:00am
In the video we cover:
- What is the difference between uncertified manufacturers and those that are Fairtrade certified?
- How Purnaa became certified & why.
- What is the process of becoming certified and did Purnaa face any difficulties?
- How can brands encourage manufacturers to become certified?
- Why Purnaa work on larger scale orders.
- Clarification on whether you can or can't market products as Fairtrade Certified.
- Advice for designers just starting out looking for small-scale production.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?