Ethical manufacturing certifications & making your production more responsible
In this online webinar, Gus Bartholomew from SupplyCompass shares his knowledge on ethical certifications and how to make your production more responsible, as well as answers questions live.
There are hundreds of different certifications a manufacturer or supplier may have. It can be tricky to navigate what they mean, what's important to you and your brand and how to find out more about them. This webinar will help you get your head around what you need to know and where you can find out more information and how to encourage your manufacturers to be more sustainable and responsible.
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday May 2nd, 2018 - 10:00am
- Wednesday May 2nd, 2018 - 18:00pm
- Wednesday May 2nd, 2018 - 22:30pm
- Thursday May 3rd, 2018 - 03:00am
- What certification means.
- Important certifications to look out for.
- Should factories without certifications be avoided?
- How to encourage your supplier to be more ethical.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?