Environmental & Sustainable Strategies For Eco Design Businesses
With experience researching circular economy strategies, Lynn Wilson is the authority on what it means to implement green strategies into your business from the outset, and importantly, how to continually monitor and improve them.
Lynn Wilson is a designer, researcher and circular economy business consultant and thought leader specialising in the apparel and textiles sector under her brand name Circular Economy Wardrobe.
In this online webinar, she will be giving an overview of her research into the circular economy and talking us through effective management systems that we can integrate to create an eco-design business with maximum positive impact.
- Los Angeles
- Sunday Apr 29th, 2018 - 10:00am
- Sunday Apr 29th, 2018 - 18:00pm
- Sunday Apr 29th, 2018 - 22:30pm
- Monday Apr 30th, 2018 - 03:00am
During the session, Lynn covers:
- Operations and systems to make design businesses more eco-friendly.
- How to monitor and improve the environmental and social impact of your business.
- How you can improve the efficiency of your business operations without compromising ethics.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?