19 April 2018: How to protect yourself against production problems
In this online webinar, Dessy Tsolova an expert in manufacturing and the founder of Utelier.com addresses how to avoid problems that arise during production and answers all of your questions live.
From delivery delays to inferior production, to outright copying your ideas - most brands, no matter how experienced, run into problems when manufacturing at some point. These problems, however, are easily preventable when you put the correct systems and processes in place! This webinar will leave you armed with the tools to prevent those mishaps, so you have a smooth manufacturing run and you're left with a final product that you love.
- Los Angeles
- Thursday Apr 19th, 2018 - 10:00am
- Thursday Apr 19th, 2018 - 18:00pm
- Thursday Apr 19th, 2018 - 22:30pm
- Friday Apr 20th, 2018 - 03:00am
You will learn:
- How to protect yourself from paying in advance and then receiving only some, or none of the goods you paid for.
- How to minimise, if not avoid, delivery delays entirely.
- How to prevent subpar production.
- How to protect your design from being copied.
- There will also be time to ask your questions about production and manufacturing at the end of the session.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading