How To Create A Keyword Campaign for SEO with James Bradley
Join me, Charlie Ross, and tech wizard and serial entrepreneur, James Bradley, as we dive into the world of search engine optimisation. In this online webinar, James will be demonstrating how to create an SEO campaign. Being found online by organic traffic has immense scope to improve your reach, and ultimately, sales. Climbing your way to the first page is the ultimate goal, but first, you need to understand the keywords that you need to be ranking for.
If keywords, AdWords and getting seen by google perplexes you, this is the session for you.
- Los Angeles
- Wednesday Mar 14th, 2018 - 11:00am
- Wednesday Mar 14th, 2018 - 18:00pm
- Wednesday Mar 14th, 2018 - 23:30pm
- Thursday Mar 15th, 2018 - 05:00am
We will cover:
- What is a search engine, and what is SEO
- What are keywords and how to find the best ones
- How to create a strategy to help your search engine optimisation
- There will be time for a short Q&A at the end of the talk, so you can ask any other burning tech questions you have.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?