DIY Father's Day Pocket Tie
We found this great DIY on BRIT+CO by Mindy Spinny perfect for re-purposing ties and using up your deadstock!
- Los Angeles
- Thursday Jun 13th, 2013 - 17:00pm
- Friday Jun 14th, 2013 - 01:00am
- Friday Jun 14th, 2013 - 05:30am
- Friday Jun 14th, 2013 - 10:00am
All you need is a tie, scissors, fabric, and a needle and thread (or sewing machine)! The pocket tie they created easily carries your iPhone, a couple credit cards, and a little bit of cash. So convenient!
Here’s their post:
- Small piece of fabric (for the pockets)
- Needle and thread
- Sewing pins
- Snap button
- Optional: sewing machine