How to Work With A Digital Printer
Beki Gowing is a printed textile designer, and founder of the creative studio Print & Press London. An ex-John Lewis buyer, Beki has a keen understanding of business, and what it takes for brands to be successful. We couldn't have asked for a better insight into the best way to work with digital printers so that you can ensure a smooth production run.
In this video you'll learn:
- Vital things to consider before you print fabrics.
- How to find a printer.
- How to make sure you get the right colour.
- About sampling your prints, scale and using different fabrics.
- Tips and tricks to save money and resources.
- How to consider washing and shrinkage.
- Maximising benefits of digital printing.
- The foundations for producing a cohesive print collection that sells.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Ethical Printing & Dyeing Matrixwith Charlie Bradley Ross