Launching A Bricks & Mortar Interiors Shop with Francis Love
With so many different business owners in The Sustainable Fashion Collective, we were delighted when the fabulous design duo from Francis Love agreed to impart their wisdom on their experience setting up an interior homewares shop in Surrey, England. There are some amazing gems of advice in this video so get your pens at the ready!
In this video you'll learn:
- The pros and cons of starting a physical shop.
- The best time to set up a shop - in your journey and the time of year.
- What you should do before you launch a shop.
- The steps to setting up a shop.
- Top tips on merchandising.
- Thoughts on also selling stock from an online shop alongside a bricks and mortar.
- Top tips for running a bricks and mortar.
- How to you get in front of your target market.
- Their favourite trade shows.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading
Launching A Bricks & Mortar Fashion Boutique with Ilona Marasea, founder of Ilona Anthonywith Ilona Marasea
We dive into the world of setting up a bricks and mortar fashion retail store. Having already taken a look at the runnings of an interior home furnishing shop, Ilona Anthony gives us her insight into launching her beautiful fashion store in Melbourne, Australia. Ilona is a true inspiration as a granny entrepreneur and shares brilliant tips on how she set up her store and attracts her ideal client.