Congratulations, you're now a free member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective. Welcome! You can look forward to weekly emails with the latest updates in Sustainable Fashion and you also have access to News Articles and Live Events.
If you're serious about learning how to minimise your impact on the planet and build a responsible business, we encourage you to consider upgrading to a Professional Membership below.
Upgrade to Professional Membership
Your first four months for the price of two:
Alongside Free Membership, we offer Professional Membership where creatives, aspiring ethical design entrepreneurs and responsible businesses can access an online learning resource offering guidance for setting up, developing and growing creative businesses sustainably and responsibly. With advice, insight and direction from experts and brands at the forefront of the industry, month by month, designers become well-informed and responsible entrepreneurs. You can upgrade from a Free Membership to a Professional Membership at any time.
Please Log In First
What's Included in Professional Membership?
Professional membership of The Collective will give you access to valuable information and resources from across the fashion industry updated monthly, including:
- Masterclasses: in-depth training to help you be the most successful creative or entrepreneur you can be, whilst making the most responsible and sustainable choices. Browse past Masterclasses here.
- Live Q&As: online and in-person sessions with at least one guest expert, where you can get your questions answered and mingle with other members. Find Live Q&As in the Events section here.
- Technical tutorials: dive into the technical side of textiles and product creation. View past technical tutorials here.
- Industry expert interviews: learn tips and techniques from the best, stay focussed and feel motivated. Head to past interviews here.
- Events: free and discounted tickets to our online events, networking, masterminds and creative workshops. View all our Events here.
- Exclusive rewards: deals and offers from our partner brands including Offset Warehouse fabrics, and other exciting, leading sustainable textile manufacturers, magazines and other sustainable lifestyle businesses. Check out some of the rewards here and as your Membership progresses, you'll unlock even more rewards!
- Community: a private members Facebook page, so you can connect with your peers, learn from each other and get feedback and advice.
- Check-ins: To help you solve any issues and answer burning questions, we regularly check-in to find out how you're progressing.
- Promotional Opportunities: Every year, our website, newsletters and social media channels reach over a quarter of a million people. We regularly provide opportunities for you to update our reach of eco-conscious shoppers and creatives and network of responsible industry professionals on you and your business.
- Content and blog space: We will also provide you with the opportunity to talk about yourself on our highly read blog. Answering questions in video or written format will help to get your name out there on our blog visited by over a quarter of a million people a year!
How Much Does It Cost?
Every month, Professional Members access resources and advice worth thousands - but our vision is that everyone should be able to design and produce products responsibly - which means affordable information, accessible worldwide.
Professional Membership costs £31.50 per month (around 44 USD / 37 EUR per month). To help you get started, when you sign up you get your first four months for the price of two (that works out to £15.75/month for four months).
Student Discount: If you are enrolled on a full or part-time course you can claim a preferential rate. Proof of student status is required. Please send a copy of your student status eg Student ID card to [email protected].
How Do I Upgrade?
Click the blue "Upgrade to a Professional Member" button below to claim your first four months for the price of two and set up your recurring payment. At the end of the four months, your subscription will automatically continue at £31.50 per month. You may cancel at any time. Please note we do not offer refunds for months past. You can find our full T&Cs at the bottom of this page.
Please Log In First
Alternatively, if you feel instead that you still just want to see what we're about, why not trial a one-month subscription for the standard cost of £31.50. You can still cancel after that first month directly in your account. Please note: you won't be eligible for any other offers as your subscription upgrade will already be set in motion. Find the one-month subscription here.
What Do Other People Think?
We think the Collective is incredible - but don't just take our word for it! Here are a few words from Professional Members:
"The best members club so far! I've signed up to a few and only The Sustainable Fashion Collective offer value for money - with lots of advice, masterclasses, networking events, etc. They are amazing!" - Olga B, I'mdividual
And, we couldn't have put what Rachel Spedding of NavyGrey said better ourselves:
Click here to read and watch more testimonials from Professional Members.
So, are you in?
To become a Professional member and access the website, all you need to do is upgrade from a free member to a Professional Member just below. This is a monthly subscription platform, with a recurring direct debit. This means that you can be based anywhere in the world, and still be able to be a Professional Member. Your monthly subscription will continue automatically once you have signed up, and payments will be deducted monthly on the same day - however, you can cancel anytime, and rejoin at any time.
Membership costs £31.50/month. You can set up your recurring payment below. Get your first four months for the price of two (that's just £15.75 per month!)
Please Log In First
What happens once you sign up?
Once you have signed up, you will receive an email to set up your login and password for The Sustainable Fashion Collective. If it doesn't land in your inbox, please check your junk mail and add the sender to your contacts to prevent any further emails heading there.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are experiencing any problems: [email protected] (this is the most direct and quickest route to contact us).
How to cancel your Professional Membership and downgrade to free membership
You can cancel your Professional Membership at any time from your profile by going to "My Account" in the menu. Cancelling your recurring payment will deactivate your Membership, so you will no longer be able to log in to the site on the date of your next due payment. Find more information on our Terms and Conditions page.
- What Is The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
- Find out about Professional Membership
- Terms and Conditions
Get in touch:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch: [email protected]
How To Launch Your Fashion Business With Passion, Purpose and Profit 6-Week Online Course
If you're looking to fast-track setting up and streamlining your business, or are struggling to see the sales you'd like in your existing business, this course is for you.
Starting 1st November, this is a globally accessible digital course with weekly live calls and downloadable workbooks. It also comes with a Professional Membership for the duration of the course (and before, if you JOIN NOW).
Join now >> £297, no hidden costs + Professional Membership.
Register your interest for additional information.