Direct to Consumer Business Strategy & Implementation
If you are trying to make sense of the interface between technology and your business, Nataliya Makulova can answer all your questions. Nataliya is a fashion-tech and sustainability consultant. As the founder of Balanced Fashion, her consulting agency, she plugs into the latest trends in fashion and technology. On top of an already impressive resume, she takes her obligation to care for the planet seriously and encourage ethical business practices. Nataliya helps businesses determine whether they can use existing technology for their problems or whether the company needs to develop a product solution from the ground up.
Don’t let the tech world intimidate you; the following three videos will provide you with the tools you need to use technology in your business successfully.
In part one of the video series, you'll learn:
- The direct-to-consumer business model and how it is different from the wholesale business model
- The advantages and challenges of the direct-to-consumer business model.
- Different businesses that are successfully navigating the direct-to-consumer business model.
- Tips to hone your direct-to-consumer business model.
- Specific ways that you can do direct-to-consumer business and the operations platforms that you might need.
- The importance of investing in your own business through stock, crowdfunding and customer service.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
How To Use Technology To Boost Direct-to-Consumer Sales for a Fashion Brandwith Nataliya Makulova
Efficient and streamlined businesses not only save time and stress but will help you increase revenue while reducing expenses. In this session, learn how to embrace technology to start maximising sales.