Fabrics: Organic & Colour Grown Cotton
A CEO shares his incredible knowledge about producing the purest 100% organic cotton and “colour grown cotton” and chats about what makes his company just so special.
In this interview, we share:
- The business and its approach to social and environmental responsibility.
- How they grow their cotton.
- The process of turning cotton into yarn, then fabric, then garments.
- What organic means.
- What a genetically modified seed is.
- Different types of cotton they are developing and why.
- Problems they must overcome.
- Their thoughts on GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?