Doughnut Economics, Degrowth, Decarbonisation and Planetary Boundaries
This is a read-only lesson that will bring understanding to key terms coming to the fore for all sectors: Doughnut Economics, Degrowth, Decarbonisation and Planetary Boundaries. It is essential that a fashion designer/fashion business owner/fashion entrepreneur - whatever you call yourself - is in tune with the world outside of their industry, otherwise, you could create a product or service not in tune with changing markets and consumer behaviour.
In this Technical Tutorial you will learn:
- What the Planetary Boundaries are, and how they relate to the fashion industry
- What Doughnut Economics are, and how they relate to fashion and textiles
- What 'degrowth' is and looks like
- What 'decarbonisation' is and looks like
- Advice on practical steps you can take to work towards targets and frameworks set out by these concepts
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?