Additional Pricing Methods & How to Add Value To Your Product,
Discerning buyers will attract discerning customers. Maintaining a clear sight of your customer and product value, but also the practicalities, like resources, time and flexibility will give you a better advantage when you come to scaling your business or reaching out to a new market. This video, with Charlie Bradley Ross, will help you tap into some strategies for understanding the value of your product and the ways you can communicate it.
In this video you'll learn:
- Minimum viable products
- Frequently forgotten costs
- Different pricing strategies
- Working out the value of your product
- How to increase the value of your product
- Attracting the best buyer with your pricing
- Lifetime values
- Price elasticity and testing your pricing
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?