Interview with Elvis and Kresse on Sustainability, Longevity and Working with Celebrity
Since 2005, Elvis & Kresse have been turning waste materials into luxury lifestyle accessories – and donating 50% of profits back to charities. Thanks to the recent announcement of their collaboration with Burberry, Elvis and Kresse have been dominating the news, so we were delighted to catch Kresse Wesling, owner and co-founder of Elvis & Kresse and chat to her about the incredible brand.
In this video, you'll learn:
- About the logistics behind Elvis & Kresse and their fabric reclamation.
- How they've overcome negative "second hand" perceptions.
- How Elvis & Kresse communicate their story without preaching.
- How to foster relationships with brands like Burberry and celebrities such as Cameron Diaz and Will.I.Am.
- About Elvis & Kresse's Burberry collaboration.
- About the journey to becoming B-Corps and Kresse's top business advice.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Interview with Safia Minney on Growing an Eco Empirewith Safia Minney
Safia Minney is a force of nature in the fashion industry. She is the founder of sustainable clothing company People Tree and author of several highly read ethical fashion books. She’s also contributed to the fair fashion documentary True Cost by Livia Firth, which is a must-see. In this video, Safia shares her sustainable fashion business journey and top tips for building a successful, ethical business.