Carbon Negative Furniture And Interiors
This is a bitesize 10 minute lesson from the founder and designer of Pollima, America's first CO2 negative furniture made from compressed agricultural waste hemp and soy fibre. Ardilla Deneys heads up this dreamy Lesson to help you understand business models and sustainable production methods for homewares, interiors and furniture that are helping to elevate this product area into the future.
Rather than just creating products, consider how you can utilise your ingenuity to reciprocate the gifted materials and resources of the Earth - whether through using a waste stream, ensuring customer engagement through rental and repair, or even supporting purchasing decisions with augmented reality.
In this Lesson you will learn:
- The current standards and models within the furniture industry, and in commercial furniture
- Alternative models of business, sourcing and production
- Opportunities for utilising agricultural and construction waste
- How the digital metaverse can be a platform for your brand
- The importance of reciprocity
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Intellectual Property Glossary of Termswith The SFC Team
Any discussion of IP legislation is not without its complex jargon and legal terminology, which can be confusing for anyone without a background in law. This downloadable glossary will help to clarify those terms, and sort your trademarks from your copyright.