Zerobarracento: A zero waste fashion brand
In this bitesize episode, we talk with Camilla Carrara, the innovative founder of Zerobarracento, a fashion company focused on creating fashion with zero waste. Camilla shares the inspirational story behind Zerobarracento and how she was able to create and establish a groundbreaking sustainable fashion brand that has been featured around the world.
About the speaker:
Camilla Carrara is a Fashion and Costume Designer, who launched her own zero-waste brand Zerobarracento in 2016 after being inspired by the potential of zero waste fashion. She is currently working on her next collections and working with Project C.L.A.S.S eco hub.
Find Camilla at:
In this video, you'll learn:
- The origin story of Zerobarracento
- What Camilla has achieved since the creation of her brand
- Camilla's current projects and upcoming collections
- How a zero-waste fashion brand achieves its goal of zero-waste design-making
- The importance of finding the right suppliers for a sustainable fashion brand
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?