Unhidden Clothing: Sustainable Adaptive Fashion
An 18 minute interview with Victoria Jenkins, founder of sustainable adaptive fashion brand Unhidden Clothing. Glean important guidance on how to develop an inclusive clothing range or line from Victoria's wealth of fashion design and pattern cutting knowledge. Gain also her personal advice on approaching language surrounding disabilities including for your marketing strategy, how to navigate design consultations with disabled people to increase viability of your line, and how to engage with diversity in your team to ensure visibility of the issues.
In this Interview you will learn:
- Fashion clothing challenges for disabled people
- Opportunities to implement inclusive design within your range
- Issues within the fashion industry system for disabled people
- Approaches to language use and marketing strategy
- Considerations for working with influencers and establishing consultations
- Altering existing clothing to suit access needs
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?