Supporting a healthy and happy workforce in fashion business supply chains, with WageIndicator
Modern-day slavery still exists in the $30 billion global fashion industry. Beneath the glamorous top layer lies murky depths of broken labour laws, poor worker conditions, and staggeringly low wages.
In this video, you'll learn:
- How brands can implement living wages throughout their supply chain
- How to assess compliance with labour laws in garment factories
- Understanding workers' perspectives on working conditions
- How to strengthen the relationship between workers and management
- About collective bargaining processes and how important they are
- How WageIndicator tools can help brands improve working conditions in their supply chains and comply with the upcoming EU Directive on Due Diligence in the Garment and Footwear Sector.
- Case studies of WageIndicator's work in Indonesia and Ethiopia.
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?