STALF: Growing a Global Sustainable Brand in Sleepy Lincolnshire
Named after her grandparents, Stella and Alf, Paris established STALF out of a frustration with how disconnected the fashion industry is. Based in the Lincolnshire Wolds in the UK, they handmake all of their items to order. Here, we talk to Paris about growing Stalf, how they established their business model and overcoming some of the challenges she has faced with this.
In this video you'll learn:
- How Paris established Stalf
- Why they don't produce wholesale items
- How they continue their commitment to being a sustainable brand
- Juggling personal life and work life
- Paris' tips to other designers
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?
Find out more here or, click to enjoy our free articles before upgrading