Sipahi & Co: Working with producers in the UK leather industry
A lot of our experts focused on how important maintaining your values and telling your story is as an ethical brand. When we met Banu Sipahi, we were bowled over by her unrelenting passion and drive to create locally sourced, ethically produced, and, most of all, beautiful products. She is unwavering in her goals and determination and is truly inspirational - she makes it look easy!
In this video you'll learn:
- About Sipahi's work with the UK leather industry and using locally-sourced materials.
- How to look at sustainability through every element of your supply chain
- About creating a premium product that is built to last
- How to approach changing consumer mindset, specifically in relation to cherishing products
- How Sipahi managed the business's cash flow
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?