Provenance: Tech solutions for transparent supply chains
Your business may have high ethics and strong, sustainable practices in place, but how do you prove them to your customers? In an increasingly complex world, transparency is valued more highly than ever, and Provenance is offering a technology solution for brands wanting to demonstrate their impact with credibility.
We speak with Provenance's incredible founder Jessi Baker, who was awarded an MBE earlier this year for her services in Global Supply Chains.
In this video, you'll learn:
- Why it's so important for brands to work towards greater transparency in the fashion supply chain
- About the technology behind Provenance and how it helps brands develop trust with their customers
- What the process of working with Provenance involves, how much time it takes and how much it costs
- What blockchain is and how Provenance use it
- About the different companies Provenance have worked with to open up their supply chain
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?