Kyle Parsons, Indosole: Repurposed tyres into sustainable footwear
When Kyle Parsons uncovered the vast environmental issues caused by discarded rubber tyres in Bali, he made it his mission to counteract the crisis by developing sandals made from repurposed waste. Today Indosole is an internationally recognised sustainable footwear brand, appearing on Forbes's list of four social enterprise companies to watch.
In this video, we hear about the process of scaling the business from just four sandal designs to the international success it's achieved today, their ongoing funding journey and challenges, and what it means to Kyle to run a B Corps certified company.
In this video, you'll learn:
- The background to Indosole's vegan, repurposed and indestructible footwear designs
- The awful facts about rubber tyre waste
- How Indosole successfully scaled their business
- About their funding journey and all about working with investors
- What B corps certification means to an ethical and sustainable footwear brand
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?