Kristen Anderson: Building A Meaningful Intimate Apparel Business
We were joined for a thoroughly enjoyable chat with experienced intimate apparel and swimwear all-rounder, Kristen Anderson.
Having worked in the industry for 10 years for many different brands, Kristen's own US-based design and development studio, Krstn Ndrsn, is aimed at fashion business start-ups looking for guidance. With a wealth of experience, hot perspectives and invaluable knowledge, this is a whopping interview to get stuck in to whether you're just looking to start a business, or interested in swim and lingerie specifics.
In this lesson you'll learn:
- The importable and value in industry experience
- How to take an idea for something missing from the market, and turn it into a brand
- Understanding design, trend and colour to create products with longevity - and bring in profits
- Trends in swimwear and lingerie
- Design flaws in lingerie, such as underwires and sleavage
- About production, printing and dyeing in the US
- The value in working with a business coach or development studio when starting out
- The importance in finding the right platform for your core values, and storytelling those why's
Login to view this lesson. Not a Professional Member of The Sustainable Fashion Collective?